Code Like a GirlSupporting PartnerCode Like a Girl
The technology we build today determines the world we live in tomorrow. But if that world is being built under the leadership of only a small portion of our community, what kind of world will we have? It’s not enough to have more women in tech – we need more women building tech.
That's why Code Like a Girl exists – to provide girls and women with the confidence, tools, knowledge and support to flourish in the world of coding. We're a social enterprise hosting coding camps for budding coders, an internship program for women breaking into tech, and events for like-minded women in the industry.
ABSIA is a Non-Profit Association created to be the collective voice of the Australian Business Software Industry.
ABSIA was formed to represent the business software industry at the highest level. ABSIA has an important part in transforming how the government and software vendors relate, communicate and collaborate by playing the primary contact point role for interaction between parties.
ABSIA aims to serve all stakeholders that form the totality of the Australian Business Software Industry, including and not limited to the business software developers, consulting and software service providers, large corporations, SMEs and individual consumers, as well as other industry associations and all levels of government.
Tech Girls MovementSupporting PartnerTech Girls Movement
We exist to give girls access to technology and programs to build their skills and confidence. We present real life female role models - women working in STEM, as mentors and superheroes featured in our Tech Girls Are Superheroes books. We inspire young women to solve important community problems with technology skills and business acumen through our annual online Search for the Next Tech Girl Superhero competition. We run hands on workshops for entrepreneurship, robotics, electronics and more. Our Founder & CEO advocates for diversity and inclusion through public speaking engagements.
Diversity Council AustraliaSupporting PartnerDiversity Council Australia
Diversity Council Australia is the independent not-for-profit peak body leading diversity and inclusion in the workplace. DCA is proudly supported by Deloitte, who provide office accommodation and IT support. We acknowledge the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia. We pay our respect to them, and to Elders past, present and future.
The Australian Computer Society (ACS)Supporting PartnerThe Australian Computer Society (ACS)
The Australian Computer Society (ACS) is the leading member body for over 45,000 ICT professionals. We are your trusted career partner on your ICT employment journey, with unrivalled member benefits including -
- Connections to valuable industry networks;
- Discounted/free learning at ACS events and webinars
- Upskilling opportunities via our 40,000 plus ICT digital learning assets;
- Casual use of desk space at the River City Labs, Brisbane and the ACS Innovation Hub in Sydney and Melbourne;
- Navigation of unprecedented industry changes via our leading reports;
- Development of your skill set against the Skills Framework for the Information Age;
- The ability to have your skills recognised as a Certified Technologist or Certified Professional to differentiate from your competitors;
- Inclusive professional indemnity insurance, saving you hundreds on annual premiums; and
- Discounted QANTAS Lounge membership saving you up to $270 annually.
Full membership is around a dollar a day, a small investment that pays forward to enhance your career. Membership is significantly tax-deductible.