As Australian organisations increasingly leverage the power of technology, a different set of leadership skills are on the rise. Skills that are irreplaceable by technology. Skills that enable you to build meaningful relationships, motivate your team, and remain agile.
In this interactive, efficient and highly practical workshop, attendees will:
- Explore the difference between managing a team and leading them
- Understand what it takes to build a highly engaged, high-performing team
- Define who you are and what you stand for as a leader with vision and purpose
- Identify your personal leadership brand and style
- Reflect on your current leadership strengths and opportunities
- Learn a framework, along with tools and resources to enhance communication, build trust and increase collaboration, productivity, and success for you and your team
- Workshop ways to build your leadership presence, develop your influence, and maximise your impact as a leader
This workshop is for tech leaders ready and willing to invest in their leadership skills to drive exceptional outcomes and leave a legacy behind.
Founder & Leadership Communication Strategist & Coach
Behind the Scenes Communications