As Australian organisations increasingly leverage the power of AI, automation, digitisation, mixed reality and big data, a different set of leadership skills are on the rise…skills that are irreplaceable by technology. Skills that enable you to build meaningful relationship, motivate your team and remain agile.
In this interactive and highly practical workshop, attendees will:
- Explore the difference between managing a team and leading them
- Understand what it takes to build a highly engaged, high-performing team
- Define who you are and what you stand for as a leader with vision and purpose
- Identify your personal leadership brand and style
- Reflect on your current leadership strengths and opportunities
- Learn a framework, along with tools and resources to enhance communication, build trust and increase collaboration, productivity, and success for you and your team
- Workshop ways to build your leadership presence, develop your influence, and maximise your impact as a leader
This workshop is for leaders who are ready and willing to invest in their leadership skills to drive exceptional outcomes.
Founder | Leadership Communication Coach & Consultant
Behind the Scenes Communications
Data is everywhere in today’s world, and it’s absolutely useless if you don’t know how to analyse it and put it to work properly. With the transformation to a digital world, to be a true leader you need to know how to mine your data for the insights you need to take your organisation to the next level of success. Only those leaders who take the time to develop a thorough understanding of the information their data contains can help to reduce costs or meet clients demands.
At the end of this session you will:
- Understand what big data and advanced analytics is and you’ll learn why it’s so important for your business’s future
- Learn techniques and strategies to gain the most valuable insights from your data chain
- Learn the latest trends in data analytics, such as predictive analytics and location intelligence, and how to implement them for your organisation’s benefit
- Uncover ways to used data-based decision making to develop a true competitive advantage